Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

We're Moving!

David and I are finally moving into our own place...a one room cabin :0) We'll be moving in this weekend. woohoo!

I went over today and scoped the place out to see about putting my furniture in there. I'm so excited! We won't have internet, TV or phone. Anyone who knows me well knows that I love The Pioneer Woman and well, I think now I'm going to be the Pioneer Woman!

In the main building on the land we're going to live on there is a small library and so I'm excited about that because I love to read. I also plan on learning to sew and knit or something. I really want to use the lack of TV and computer as a positive experience. I want to learn things that I can pass down to my family someday. Now is going to be the perfect time to learn. I can also come to the church and use their wi-fi.

This weekend I'll take some pictures of the cabin. Oh, you will laugh. But as Dave Ramsey says "live like no one else so you can live like no one else." It's going to feel soooooo good to get out of debt! I am so excited, good things are in store for us.

I'm trying to find a new background for my blog but I can't find any that I like. Bummer.

1 comment:

Chan said...

Congratulations on moving! I can not wait to hear about all your adventures and all the new things you learn while without internet/tv. . . :)