Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thyroid

Tuesday I met a guy at the cafe and apparently he noticed some things about me. He menitoned it to my boss who mentioned it to me today. As soon as I walked in the door she said "have you had your thyroid checked?"

I said no...wondering what this was about. She said that the guy had brought me up to her and told her that he could tell I was having thyroid issues. He could tell by an extra roll I have on my neck and by how slow I was moving.

I have off and on wondered about my thyroid but haven't ever checked into it. It doesn't surprise me to be having issues with it since my mom did too.

Anyway, I couldn't believe it when she mentioned the roll on my neck because I have become really self concious of it. I just figured it was because I've gained weight. He came in today to talk to me and another girl about our issues. He used to be a dentist and now he is into natural medicine and grows his own stuff so he can make his own tinctures.

He explained to me why the extra roll had developed and told me what I need to do. He said it should help me get more energy. I just can't believe this was even brought up to me. I have been struggling with sluggishness for a while now and just didn't know what it was. He has a very scientific mind, this guy. He kept explaining things that were beyond me but I believe he knows what he was talking about.

So, I'm going to try and get this thyroid issue better. I look forward to having energy. Sometimes I feel like my movements are so slow. Apparently they are, he noticed. I'm glad God brought this man across my path because now I know there is someone near me who believes in the power of natural medicine. I'm tired of being so sluggish and tired.

This was a good thing that happened today!

1 comment:

Chan said...

wow I am going to get my thyroid checked i am thinking it maybe party of my problem. . .I was also told today that maybe Carolina has an issue I am going to email my ped. . .I was wondering if you could share with me a little more about what he said. . .my email address is chan.momto3@gmail.com if you don't mind Thanks Chan