Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Charges

I got word today that my cousin has officially been charged by the District Attorney. He was charged last Wednesday I believe.

It's so weird to go about your life knowing that your family member is in jail for something so horrendous. I still pray that there's been a mistake. I guess he has 2 attorney's working for him. I hope they can prove he's innocent.

He's scared and for good reason. I'm scared too. He has preacher's who have been coming to see him. I am going to trust that God will speak through these men and reach my cousin. Supposedly he was saved when he was younger. I have no way of knowing for sure if that is true but I doubt it. I pray that he will come to know the saving grace that is given by God.

No comments: