Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My New Project!

Today I brought a list of sandwiches to my boss so she could have some ideas to help out her lunch menu. She was really receptive to it. I picked sandwiches that had ingredients that I knew she already had. That way she wouldn't immediately put up a wall and tell me she couldn't afford to buy this or that.

We talked about trying out the sandwiches and building a new menu. Once that's done, we need to get the word out that there's a new and improved menu.

I feel like this has become a project for me. It makes me so excited to help her out. If she makes more money, so would I and that would be great for the both of us! I hope I can find a way to bring in more traffic for her. I think a new menu will help out a lot!! I hope this brings about good things for her.

Well, I washed David's first paycheck in the washer and completely destroyed it :( Oops. He wasn't too happy about that!

Still can't believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Before you know it, it will be Christmas. Sheesh!

No comments: