Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Let's Go Back To Bed

Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and that weird sick feeling you get in the back of your mouth, where you nose connects to your mouth. Am I the only person who gets that weird feeling there when they get a touch of a cold or something? I also had a killer headache for part of the day. Someone in church had cooked breakfast at home before they came to church and the smell made me want to puke. I'm sure the food was good.

I woke up early this morning and my throat was really hurting but now it's not, it just feels like something but I don't know what. But the back of my mouth is hurting and my eyes are burning. And I'm tired because I woke up when David got up and had a hard time falling back to sleep. Not to mention I had to trudge my way to the truck before 5 AM so David didn't drive off with my throat lozenges. Anyways, after that I couldn't go back to sleep. My eyeballs are so tired, they just want to close. When I get up and walk around it makes me feel woozy. My nose is plugged up off and on and it's running. Can I complain any more? I'm not complaining, I'm just stating the facts.

Today I'm going to be taking all of the email addresses I've collected (and I have more to get) and emailing them a flyer for our tool. I hope we get a few sales off it at least. Pray that people actually look at it and don't just delete it. We're pretty excited that Goodson's ordered 5 more tools. They ordered some (I don't know how many) last month so the fact that they ordered more so soon is pretty exciting.

I can't believe it's Thanksgiving already. Time is flying!

No comments: