Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Busy Day

David and I got up and went to church today. We had a good time. I met a lady who owns a local restaurant who will be needing a waitress. She told me to come in Tuesday and talk to her. Oh man, never did I think I would be a waitress!!

We came home and cleaned out our truck and boy did it need it. I tried to convince David he should clean it out by himself since I cleaned it last and he's the one who got it so dirty. He didn't agree.

Then we went to the house in town where we store our stuff and finally organized it by room. We both feel better about getting that done. While we were there I looked for some old pictures I have. My next goal is to start scanning in the pictures and making CD's for my family members. I look forward to it because I love looking at old photos!

I can't believe how much stuff we have. I've gotten so used to living in this basement with only a handful of my stuff and I forget about all the other stuff I have. I told David that I wish people could see that I have things that once filled my home. I don't want us to be seen as people who have nothing and just live in someone's basement. I found my silverware today and it's funny how I've missed it!

Well, we just finished watching a pretty stupid movie that I really didn't even watch and now I'm just hanging out watching my Sunday night shows. I sound like an old lady :0) David and Austin left to get us some ice cream--yum!

No comments: