Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Freaky Friday

OOOOHHHH it's Friday the 13th!!!! Good thing I'm not superstitious!

I worked today and it was a good day! The "natural" guy came back and brought me some tinctures, so that was nice. He also told me that I was a breath of fresh air around the cafe. That was nice to hear because I was paranoid that I was slow. I'm still not sure how the boss feels about me. She's never said if I'm doing good or not but I don't think I'm doing any worse from what I hear, than the rest of her staff. I really hustled today though.

David's doing good at work. Yesterday he caught a mess up in the blue prints they were working off of and saved them alot of time instead of having to go back and remake everything. I wish he would quit his job at the Pizza Stop but he won't until I find a full time job I'm sure. I miss him!

Oh and Wednesday night he cut his hair. PRAISE THE LORD!!! I can't even tell you how much I hated his hair. He finally decided to cut it because it was getting in his face when he puts his welding hat on and takes it off. Whatever the reason, I am happy! I forgot how handsome he is ;0)

Time for me to enjoy the rest of my Friday!

No comments: