Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday

I got up early today and went to work and so did David. I was supposed to be following a girl around but we were so busy that I had to work. Good thing is that I'll get paid for it. It was really busy because there were 3 funerals in town and a wedding. It was pretty hectic but I survived.

David finally gave his notice to Pizza Stop so two more weekends and he's done. Yay!

We went to Logan today and bought some things for him to use at work. It's kinda sad but he had to buy his own extension cord and some tools. Some of the tools Ducworks is supposed to supply but it's taking them a long time to get it and David always has to ask to borrow other people's so he just went and got his own today. He said they don't have enough extension cords or brooms. I think he's going to take our broom up there and use it. I guess Ducworks is pretty stingy with money. They don't even like for the guys to use scrap metal, even if it's going to be used to help a job get done faster. It's kind of weird.

The good thing is that the guys have really warmed up to David and now they come to him to ask questions. The guy that was so rude to him in the beginning is now his best bud and comes to David for advice on how to do things all the time now. There is an indian there who is Navajo and somehow David has become the person who takes him home every day. I don't know how he gets to work though.

That's all I know for now!

No comments: