Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

*sigh*

It is now Friday and we still have not heard from Ducworks. Why?! I'm not going to get too disgruntled yet as it's only 9 in the morning. We still have the whole day for them to call. I just don't get why people make us wait.

The weather has been beautiful. I wish I've had somewhere to go but I haven't and it's a bummer.

I downloaded some Christmas music yesterday! I have a Christmas CD but I don't know where it is. I love Christmas music. I love the holidays. I feel like this year has a lot of uncertainty about it so that's kind of weird. And since it's getting closer to the holidays it makes me feel bummed about my family. Not because of the craziness recently but mainly because I've always hated that when my grandpa died, my family stopped getting together.

I wish I had a family that liked to get together. I think it's really sad. After my grandpa died I tried to get my family together but they put forth no effort and I felt they were only doing it because I was pursuing it, so I stopped. I guess we want what we don't have.

I hope it changes someday. Not necessarily with that part of my family though, I look forward to having children (if the Mr. ever let's that happen...lol)and enjoying the holidays with them.

I realize that each stage of life presents new challenges but I am so ready to be out of this one. I hate being in limbo and I'm ready to have jobs and move on.

No comments: