Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Fingers Crossed

Woohoo! David just got a call from a the company he wants to work for. They called to set up an interview tomorrow! David found out today that the state job he wanted was taken so I'm really hoping this will work out for him. I know he'll impress them with his welding.

And tomorrow I go to talk to a lady about a waitressing position at a little restaurant here in town. It'll only be a couple days a week and only for a couple hours. But that's better than nothing!

So wish David and I both luck and say a prayer on our behalf, please, that we both end up with jobs tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Does this mean your going to want to move out of my basement. :( I'll bee so lonely.