Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good Laugh

Today after church there was a fellowship dinner and so we stayed. We were eating dinner and talking to another couple and had a good time.

As we were leaving the lady asked how old we are. David said 27 and 26 just as I said 25 and 26. I looked at David and said "you're not 27! You're 26!" He's like "no, I'm 27" so this goes on and on. I'm like "David, I'm 25 and you're only a year older than me so you're 26" and he still didn't believe me. He said "no Hannah, you're 26." I was laughing so hard.

He was so convinced that he was 27. Finally the lady took out a piece of paper and showed David the math that proved he was 26. He's like "I've been telling everybody I'm 27" Oh my goodness. He said at work everyone has been asking how old he is and he's been telling them he turned 27 this summer. Hahahahaha.

Anyways, we're going on a 4 wheeler ride this afternoon so hopefully I'll have some pictures to share!! It's been a while.

No comments: