Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

More Hours

One of the girls at the cafe got fired so I get her hours~yay! So I will now get to work every day and I think even on Saturdays. I think I've been making pretty good tips, especially when there's not a whole lot of people coming in.

I'm going to go in tomorrow and follow a girl around to see how she works Saturdays. I won't get paid so that's a bummer. I don't have to go in but I'll be working next Saturday so I figure it's a good idea to see how things go on Saturdays. I would imagine not much different than all the other days that I'm there.

I wasn't really liking waitressing when I first started but now it's not so bad. Most people love to chit chat with me and they especially love to hear about what brought me to Idaho.

Today when I left my back was hurting and I was tired :0) Reminds me of how I used to feel when I worked at the daycare in the evenings and had to clean everything. I'm hoping I'm burning some calories!

I'm also going to have David write up some sandwich suggestions to give to the boss. Her menu needs help. So I've been trying to sneak in little suggestions so that I'm not being rude by telling her she needs to redo her menu. So I had been really hoping that she would bring it up. Well, she did. Today she asked me if I got a list of sandwiches from David and I told her I hadn't because I only see him in the evenings and he has other things to do. I'm going to have him write some sandwich suggestions this weekend.

I'm not sure how David's work is going. Good I guess. We haven't had much chit chat lately. He still hasn't quit Pizza Stop. He doesn't want to do it over the phone and is never available during the day to go up there and talk to them.

Oh I have a picture to share:


This guy brought some carrots up to the cafe and they are all small and fat. Here is one. Some are so small they're like the size of a thimble.

I was going to show a picture of my haircut but I erased the ones I had and today it's not at it's fullest potential :0)

I can't believe that Oprah just announced that next season will be her last. What will life be like without Oprah?! hahaha

No comments: