Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Baby Shower

I get to go to a baby shower today. For a girl I've met once. I met her last Sunday. Is it strange I was invited? Although it was the first time I had met the girl, I had to accept the invitation. I had no plans. I couldn't lie. So I graciously accepted the invitation.

What am I supposed to buy her? Diapers? I think she's having a girl. A pack of onesies are safe. I mean she might have preferences on things like bottles and pacifiers. Maybe some bibs?

I completely forgot about the baby shower until I was laying in bed at 6 something this morning and I remembered. Now, I'm going to have to shop here in town which is probably going to cost me more money but I don't want to go to Logan.

What the heck am I going to wear?!

1 comment:

Chan said...

LOL how did it go?