Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ahhh Sundays

It's Sunday night and I've got my pumpkin pie candle burning, the heater on my feet and all is well. And of course I'm watching Desperate Housewives and can't wait for Brothers and Sisters.

Tomorrow David starts his new job. I am so happy for him! I hope it's everything he needs to keep him interested and learning. He needs a challenge and I know this is going to be one. It's going to be tough with him working and being in school. I won't be seeing him until late unless his instructors will let him come earlier. I hope they will.

I'm just so thankful the Lord has provided once again. I knew He would but I prefer my timing and not His :0) A lesson we all learn time and time again.

David and I also had a really nice visit with the pastor and his wife of the church we've been attending. It was good to talk to them over lunch and get to know them and let them get to know us. I believe that church has some great things in their future and I wonder if I'll be here to see them.

No comments: