Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ducworks, Please Call. Now.

We're just waiting to hear back from the company David had his welding test with yesterday. I really, really, really hope they don't leave us hanging. I hope they call today. Like, soon. Very soon.

I get to go to work tomorrow. It's so nerve wracking, doing something you've never done before! I hate that fear when you feel like you'll never be able to remember it all. I think I need one of those waitress dresses with a white apron and white old lady shoes. It would fit me well.

I don't know what my schedule is going to be but I think it's going to be fun to get to hang out at the cafe. It'll be nice to meet some people finally! Hallelujah I might meet someone!!!

I'm going to have to utilize something called self control while working there. This job could be detrimental to my girlish figure. I will just tell myself "Hannah, you do not need to eat the bacon." "Hannah, you do not need to eat the potatoes." "Hannah, you do not need to eat a piece of pie, or bread, or a cookie."

The Pioneer Woman will be at a book signing in Salt Lake City tonight. She is so close! But I tell myself I should not waste the gas money to drive to see her and besides that David has school tonight.

That's all I know. I'm out.

No comments: