Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Couldn't Help but Laugh

My dear husband is the sweetest man I know. He's nice to everyone. We all know that, right? Anywho, so I mentioned the "not so nice guy" from his new job, here's what happened yesterday:

Yesterday, early in the morning, I believe, I can't remember the exact way the conversation played out but I think David asked the guy what his name was after he was already being mouthy to David. The guy told him his name (I think) and then said "but you can call me masta" Like as in David was his slave, to put it nicely. So David responded for the first time to this guys antics and the guy just stood there, stunned that David responded.

This guy not only didn't mess with David the rest of the day but actually started conversing with him in a normal way. He even told David he needed to get his bike finished so they could ride together!!!! What?!?! Bwahahaha!!!! I guess David proved something to this guy. Oh man, I love it. His tune completely changed. Although, he did tell David that his bike would smoke David's. David said "probably, my old shovelhead isn't going to go fast" and the guy didn't have anything to say to the fact that David didn't care whose is faster.

Anyways, I'm proud of my hubby for standing up to the dude. I wonder how he'll act today.

No comments: