Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Inbetween Seasons

I guess one thing that stinks about this time of year is that I have no pictures to post and nothing to write about. There's no snow to do snow sports and obviously, it's not summer anymore!

I'm looking forward to this weekend and moving into our little cabin. I still can't believe we're going to be living in a cabin. :0)

David's been on the lookout for a car for me. He's been seeing some good deals online so hopefully I can get something quick. David said if he ends up getting something junky, he won't make me drive it, I can drive the Toyota. So sweet.

The only exciting thing to happen is that yesterday at the restaurant, we sold pastrami sandwiches and they were a hit. And I'm going to learn to make a white chocolate peppermint mocha like at Starbuck's...yum!

I'm too broke for Christmas presents so I've become crafty and have been working on a project for Amy. I think it's going to be so cute. Too bad I can't knit, everyone else might get knitted underwear or socks if I could!!

Well, time to get dressed for work.

No comments: