Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Furniture Is In

The cabin is finally coming along. We got a big bed out of there and set up our couch and chair. It starting to look more homey.

I found out last night who the creepy man was that was sitting in his truck outside of our cabin. It was my boss's husband. He was supposed to come out for a meeting last night but got his nights mixed up and came out Tuesday night instead of last night. That made me feel a whole lot better. I also feel a whole lot better because I went and got a phone that will work out there since our cell phones don't.

It's time for me to get some winter clothing! I still think it's colder in Oklahoma though.

Oh, one thing that stinks about the cabins is that the water smells like sulfur. You know, that lovely boiled egg smell. That's something for Bonnie and my dad to look forward to :0)
The more you use it, the less it seems to smell so I will be running the water occasionally to try to get the smell out.

I just have to keep in mind our motto: live like no one else so you can live like no one else. I look forward to the day when I look back on this and laugh that we lived in a one room cabin. It'll be worth it though when I have no debt!

No comments: