Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Creepy

Ok, I'm sitting in the Burger King parking lot using their wi-fi. I had to come into town to run some errands and brought my laptop with me in the never ending quest of finding places where I can use it.

The cabin is crammed full of stuff. We brought over our furniture last night, well, some of it. I'm going to have to get creative with storage :0) Soon I'm sure it will feel like home.

Had something crazy happen last night. Around 8 Austin came over to help David move furniture and he comes in the cabin and asks us who is in the truck outside. We're like, "truck? There's a truck outside?"

Apparently there was a guy in a blue dodge truck sitting outside with his lights shining toward our cars parked next to the cabin. When Austin pulled up he made sure the guy could see him and waved and the guy just stared. Austin didn't recognize him. He stayed out there for a bit more and then when we came out to go to Austin's we were all going to see what he was up to but he was gone. He never came back. At least not that I know of. I made David get his gun.

Creepy.

Anyways, I'm going to see about getting a phone for the cabin.

This morning when David left for work the thermometer said -1.6 degrees. Brrr! Now it's 14 I think.

Gotta go so I can get my errands done!

No comments: