Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm Back

As you can see I am back to the blogging world. I will be going private though as I think that will calm my hubby's fears as to what happened recently. I promised though to blog only about what we are up to and nothing else but I think going private will help calm his fears.

Life is now back to normal and I have some pictures to share.

Here's David and I in Jackson, Wyoming. On the way home we drove through the Teton Pass and it was so beautiful!

We went sledding on Christmas day and took out the snowmobiles.

I was rockin the 'stache if I do say so myself.

David, his mom and his brother went ice fishing. I stayed home and did laundry with my dad.


I love this picture of my dad after he slid down the hill.

We're glad our family got to come and check out our new home. It's kinda cool to live in a place where you can actually take people around and show them cool places.

No comments: