Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Wow 2010!

I can't believe it is 2010. Time is going by so fast. I hope this year will bring good things for David and I and our family and friends. I know I'm hoping for some good things to come about. I'm curious to see what this year will bring. So much can change in a years time. I made no resolutions because I never do them.

We brought in the new year by hanging out at Austin and Vicki's with Austin's sisters Kalie and Elaine and Elaine's husband Kolby. Also of course Carson, Trace and Austin's little sister Elizabeth. We at burgers and then watched a movie. Then we went out and played on Austin's hill. We had out sleds and a tube and saucers. Austin, Kalie or David would give us rides to the top on the snowmobile and then we'd slide down the hill and sometimes up the driveway and down the other hill that goes into the lower area of Austin & Vicki's yard. When we got cold we came back in and watched another movie and had a good time. David and I didn't get home until after 3.

Today we're going to go to some place called Hardware Ranch and go on a ride to see the elk and then we're going to go eat. Sounds fun.

I really need to write about this past week so I can remember what all we did when I'm old and have a worse memory than I already do.

We've had steady snow since last night so that's cool. David, Austin, Kolby and Elaine are going ice fishing tomorrow. Of course David is excited about that. I hope they catch some fish!

Here's the view from my porch. The snow is so beautiful!

No comments: