Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Already?

I just had to sign in to my own blog. This private things sucks. Sorry.

I'm going in tomorrow to talk to the people at the county about filling in for the girl on maternity leave. Maybe she'll need an assistant and they'll create a position for me :0) Sounds good to me.

Tomorrow I may be driving down to Salt Lake to take David's welder to the shop. I can't wait to get it fixed so we can sell one of his welders!

I heard a Carrie Underwood song this morning on the radio and there's a line in it that kind of applies to me and how I've been feeling about wanting a house of my own. The song is actually talking about earth and heaven but I'm going to say it applies to me and my situation as well.

It says "This is just a temporary stop on the way to where I'm going" I think that's it. It's the idea though of what she said. My living situation is just temporary :0) I also like to remember Dave Ramsey's motto: "Live like no one else so you can live like no one else" Actually I'm being dramatic, cabin living isn't that bad. I just miss the conveniences of a home and I'm missing all of my stuff.

Anyways, that's all.

No comments: