Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to The Grind

Well, the only exciting thing that has happened in the last few days is I signed up for netflix and got my first movie last night. It was like getting a present in the mail. I LOVE getting things in the mail, except bills of course!

Yesterday David brought home more meat from his old boss Jim who also wants David to build another set of boons (?) and tanks for his sons spraying business. It's such a blessing to have people looking out for you.

I did learn something yesterday about cows and their meat. A cow is only a calf until it's about 14-15 months (I think that's what Jim said). David asked him yesterday why his beef was so good and he said it's because he doesn't slaughter his cows until they are older. He said that older cows don't produce really good steaks, they tend to be tougher but taste better. They do produce really good hamburger though. He said the younger cows produce better steaks but not as good hamburger. Learning something new every day!

I'm not working this week. Bummer. I was productive yesterday and plan to be all week. I've been studying alot on my role as a wife lately and I'm super excited!

Well, that's all for now!

**Today I saw a truck pulling a flat bed trailer with a cow on it. I'm assuming it was dead.

No comments: