Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

Last night David and I learned the Tango. I think so far that may be one of my favorites. I don't know why but I like it. I was imagining David and I being Gomez and Morticia Addams from the Addams Family. I just needed a rose!

Looks like the add on where we live is coming along pretty well and hopefully in a month I would bet, we'll be able to move into town. Well, closer to town. I don't know if it's considered town... Anyways, I'm super excited. I cannot wait!

I can't believe that David and I are creeping up on our 5 year anniversary! I also can't believe we're creeping up on a year here in Idaho! This last year has tested David and I in so many ways but we're making it. Praise God he is faithful and has taken care of our needs in so many ways and beyond food and a roof over our head.

I'm still excited for what's to come!

No comments: