Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boring Weekend

So yesterday David came over to Austin's so he could finish up welding some stuff for a side job he has and I locked my keys into my car so I was stuck at the cabin all day. Bummer.

I was finally rescued by Vicki and we went and saw the movie Blindside. I liked it.

Today David and I haven't done much. He was sick once again this morning but seems to be ok now. I don't know what the deal is. Now he's working on the side job again. He says after this batch of thingies he's welding, he's not going to do anymore. Except he has one set of spray tanks to make for a guy. Then no more side jobs! That's probably why he keeps getting sick. He's always going.

Tomorrow I've got to get new tags for my new car...I got pulled over the other day. Another bummer.

That's all I know.

No comments: