Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Mondays

My Monday has started out reeeeal lovely. You see, I woke up with a lovely headache stemming from my lovely bed, which isn't really my bed. Then, you see, I packed up all my laundry, which I did last Thursday but somehow the hamper was already over flowing by today. I haven't figured out how David goes through so many clothes.

I packed everything up. Lugged it to my car that has expired tags and a missing license plate on the front. Forgot David's check to put in the bank so I make a mad dash back into the cabin and grab the check. I hop in the car and drive into town praying that I don't get pulled over again.

What's that you say? The banks aren't open today? Yeah, I found that out. Dang Martin Luther King (just kidding Dr. King, you're a great guy).

David didn't have time to cash his check on Friday because he worked late. Couldn't do it on Saturday because, well, I live in Preston where the banks think they don't need to be open on Saturdays. And I couldn't do it today because it's a holiday.

This also means no new car tags until tomorrow which of course means no leaving the cabin today. And not to mention I need to go to the grocery store. *sigh*

I love today.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Just drop the laundry off here I'll do it:)