Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Laundry AGAIN

So, I'm doing laundry once again. It really seems that's all I do. I rotate between Vicki's and the laundromat. I guess I'm going to have to ask the owner's of where we live if David can run a 220 outlet to the laundry room. They told us that the electrician was supposed to do it when he wired their add on but as far as I know, it hasn't happened.

I'm disappointed that it's January now and there isn't alot of snow on the ground. David and I move here and the whole time I'm excited about snow. What do you know? There's hardly any snow. Figures.

Last night I made chicken friend steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. It was my first time making chicken fried steak and it was pretty good. Thanks to the Pioneer Woman for walking me step by step through her lovely cook book. She rocks.

Well, surprise surprise I have nothing else to say. My life is really exciting at the moment.

No comments: