Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Ramblings...

I wonder why in Oklahoma, they don't have Barq's famous red creme soda. It's delicious.

David was telling me last night how he had been looking at pictures from this past summer on his ipod and it made him wish it were summer again. Well, I think he would always want it to be summer but anyways...

I told him that I think I'm ready for summer too. I have nothing to write about during the winter. I need something to write about. I mean, I could write about all the things I think about or all the feelings I have but I'll spare everyone the boredom.

I mentioned yesterday that I'm getting tired of cabin life. I was thinking though about how I am thankful that we've been given the opportunity to live there. I think even more than the financial help it gives us, I am thankful for the time without TV and internet. I could really use a phone though...

I have used my time studying God's word and am loving it. I have no distractions and I've been reading book after book after book. God is really opening my eyes and has given me a desire to know Him like never before. For that, I am grateful. I could write on this subject alone every day!

Looks like David and I might be going to Salt Lake tomorrow to see about getting his welder fixed. Other than that, I'm not sure what the weekend plans are.

I had fun at our dance lessons last night. I just love how David grins the whole time. He likes it :0)

That's all for now!

No comments: