Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Moving Again??

Yesterday Gloria (the lady who owns the cabin we live in) asked me if David and I would be interested in renting their trailer for only the lot fee and utilities. I just about jumped in the air in excitement. I said as for me, I say yes but let me talk to David. He said definitely yes. It would be worth the little extra each month for us to have OUR OWN LAUNDRY ROOM and KITCHEN all in the same house! The utilities are on a fixed amount each month so they're really cheap.

Then when I started thinking about it, I thought I might miss our little cabin. But I won't miss it that much when I don't have to haul 50 lbs of laundry around! Or when it's 2 degrees outside and we need to take a shower or brush our teeth or cook. I would be around other people! I would be in town where my phone works!

I don't know if it will happen or not but we'll see. I'm pretty excited about the possibility though!

One day I'm going to look back on these days and think about how I've gone from my own home to a basement and then to a one room cabin and laugh. It makes me laugh now! I am thankful that I still own my own home though.

I'm still looking forward to what this year is going to bring us!!

No comments: