Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Uh Oh

Things were going too good. T is out, I got a new car...Ok, maybe there's not a lot of things going good, but I'd say those were 2 pretty major things.

Anyways, 2 days ago I noticed there was water in the hallway of the main building. Later that day, the hallway had become a small pond which then turned into a larger pond outside of the main building. David says he thinks a pipe burst under the main building. I called the man, B we shall call him, who owns the land/cabins/main building.

Yesterday I woke up to people talking and thought "oh, good, it's getting fixed." I came back yesterday evening after being gone all day and saw that a hole had been dug outside of the door. That's it. Now here's the good part:

WE HAVE NO RUNNING WATER

and I'm guessing that by the time David's mom and maybe even my dad gets here, we still won't have running water. Isn't that perfect timing?

And you know what else is on my nerves? All of this pollution/haze that is in the valley. You can't see the mountains! "Gee, Dad, I promise there's a mountain over there. It's really pretty too." *sigh* It's like when we went to Yellowstone and I couldn't see the Teton's. It's a bummer. I wish this would clear out so we can see the mountains. It looks like I'm in Oklahoma again!

And you know what's even better? I'm in town and forgot to get the VIN # to my new car so I can get it insured. And for a city girl, the "run back to the cabin" thing is a little far! And this is the 2nd day that I forgot to bring the VIN # with me. And I can't go back to the cabin and call the insurance company b/c it'll cost me an arm and a leg.

Thank you T-Mobile for making my life more difficult by not placing a tower anywhere that would be convenient for me. I appreciate it. People in Idaho might use your service more if you had towers out here!

Ok, I'm going to jump off my soap box and go clean a restaurant kitchen.

No comments: