Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Packing

I've been procrastinating in the worst way. I was planning on getting our stuff all ready to move by today. Has that happened? Not hardly. Austin and Vicki are showing their house on Saturday and probably wondering when I'm going to get the basement under control.

It. Will. Be. Done. Today. Promise.

I can't wait to take some pictures and show off our cute little cabin. This is going to be viewed as another adventure for David & Hannah. This is going to be so helpful to us in reaching our goal to be DEBT FREE!! I am so excited to be working toward our plan. The only thing lacking is a full time job for me which I need to start hitting that hard again. I've kinda slacked since I've been at the cafe.

I'm excited David doesn't have school tonight or have to work at Pizza Stop. He just sold a trailer that we got in Wyoming when our axle broke on my dad's trailer. So, now David's going to start working on fixing my dad's trailer. It should be done by the time he gets here.

Time to go clean, wait on tables, clean, fold silverware, prep food, clean and wait on some more tables. I'm out.

No comments: