Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Good News!

Tonight I am praising God that the DA doesn't think T has anything to do with Bicycle Bob's murder!!! The only question is: if they think he's innocent, why aren't they letting him out? It's too soon to tell what is going to happen but I am still praying for the truth and the very best outcome!!

Maybe they will tell more on the 10 o clock news tonight. I am still very saddened that Bicycle Bob was targeted. I just can't help but be excited that T might be free and clear. I pray he is!

I didn't go anywhere today because the battery died on the car I'm borrowing. I still need to find a vehicle though! Argh! So difficult! Anyways, I'm gonna finish up on here and go back home to my hubby!

No comments: