Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NieNie & Nub Tools

I'm pretty excited. Tomorrow one of my favorite bloggers NieNie will be on Oprah. I wrote about her once. You can see it here.


I keep forgetting to write some good new on here. Within the last 2 weeks (I think), we have had some orders for our tool. Some guy ordered it and told David about how awesome the tool was and how it took an 8 hour job down to 45 minutes for him and he was figuring that it would be even faster the next time he used the tool. He had 3 jobs he needed the tool for.


Then Goodson's (the catalog our tool is in) called and ordered some more.


And then yesterday some lady called and ordered a tool.


We don't know if the Speed Channel just recently ran a re-run of the episode David was on or what. The first guy David sold the tool to, said that he went to some bike show and took the tool and was telling everyone there about it. Don't know if that's true but if it is: Sweet!


Yesterday I got a little salt in the wound about the job I lost at Qwest. For some reason they sent me my benefit package. Yikes. They do have good benefits and they will reimburse you for EVERYTHING. Oh well. There must be a reason, right?

No comments: