Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I ((heart)) Photography

There's a philosophy out there that if you want something, you've got to put it out there for it to happen. Say it, write it, visualize it. You know, put it out in the universe to make it happen. So, that's what I'm going to do :0)

I want a digital SLR camera. I also want to take a photography class. There, I put it in the universe, it better happen! There is a girl out here in Cache Valley who is a photographer. She learned from people in Oklahoma. She takes BEAUTIFUL pictures. She offers private lessons and group classes and I WANT TO TAKE THEM!!! I want to know her ways :0)

Let me mention it again in case the universe didn't catch that: I WANT A DIGITAL SLR CAMERA AND TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSES!!!

I'll say some prayers too :0) God wants me to capture the beauty of his creation, right? Therefore, I have concluded that it would be the right thing for me to do. Don't you agree?

If you would like to see the photographer with whom I would like to take lessons from, you can visit her website here. OR you can look at her blog here.

No comments: