Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thank Goodness for Side Jobs!!

Wish I had something interesting to write about. I don't. I've got some things on the agenda today but nothing interesting.

David finished some tanks for his old boss' spray business. He also made him a set of booms. Booms are these long poles that have holes in them that the guy attaches to his tanks and so when he's driving he can let those poles out and they will spray crops or fields or whatever he sprays. Yesterday we stopped by this other guys house who had contacted David about doing some tanks for his port o potty business. His house is up in this area called Cub River. His house is up on a hill and has such an amazing view. I should have took my camera.

Well, I need to tidy up the basement and hopefully run to Logan so I better go. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: