Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

For Hire

So I'm back to waking up with something in the pit of my stomach screaming "you don't have a job!"

What a horrible feeling. When you're a young woman, with no children, you need a job. You need something to give you purpose. You need something to do to keep you from going out of your mind from boredom.

Sometimes it becomes hard to believe that we are ever going to move forward. What if we never find jobs? If we never find jobs, we'll never be independent again! If we never find jobs, I'll never have babies!!! And then I have to remember all the good things about moving here so that I don't keep asking the question "Why did I give up my job to move here?"

Thankfully David's got some side jobs to last him about a month. And hopefully the road and bridge dept here will be hiring very soon. I really really hope he can get a job there!

Even though things are up in the air right now and thoughts come into my mind every now and then, don't get me wrong, we are very happy we moved. The every day lives of the people here have become fun experiences for us that I'm glad we've had the chance to experience.

Someday soon, hopefully, our experiences will be made better by having jobs!

No comments: