Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

"Nunsense"

Tonight I went to a play called "Nunsense" with Vicki. It was pretty cute. The play was in the playhouse/movie theater. When I got home David told me he was having problems breathing.

He's had this problem before. During the day he was fine and then at night he would have problems breathing. Sometimes he'd have to sit up in the living room all night to breathe easier. I thought maybe it was something in the basement that was bothering him. But he quit having problems so I didn't know what was causing it. He's been doing good for a while now. Until tonight. It's not as bad as it has been though.

One night I really thought he was going to have to go to the ER b/c he was weezing sooo bad. I don't know if he's developed a touch of asthma or if it's allergies or what. If anyone knows me well enough, they know that I don't do well with anything that makes David not healthy. It stresses me out. I hope it doesn't get any worse tonight. I couldn't sleep last night and may not sleep tonight either :(

I know he'll be fine. He always is.

1 comment:

Chan said...

Oh no does he have an inhaler?

Also if you think it might be allergies you can get zyrtec over counter that is what our allergist reccomends. If it's allergy induced asthma the allergy med's should help.

I will be praying for you guys!