Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Soccer & a Sweater

We went and ate breakfast at a restaurant this morning. Everyone's food looked good except for mine. I got biscuits and gravy but I really don't like packet gravy usually and of course that's what most places use. So, in retrospect, I don't even know why I got it.

Today David and I also went to Austin and Vicki's son's soccer game. I guess Carson thought it was pretty cool that David went. For the last 2 days he's been asking David if he wanted to meet the bumblebees (his team). As we were leaving, Carson was pointing David out to some of his teammates.

I bought a really ugly Christmas sweater vest at a local thrift store today. I was complimented on it though. I got it in hopes that maybe around Christmas we could have an ugly Christmas sweater party. It's kind of hard to have a party though when you don't really know anyone.

That's been the events of today, so far. I've just been reading a book and it was making me tired so I'm taking a break.

No comments: