Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Am So Mad!

Oh my gosh my blood is boiling. I am so angry!

So, Monday morning I tried calling Qwest to tell them I couldn't make it to the training on Monday. I had no numbers so I tried looking them up on the internet to get their number. I called 411 to get their number too. The only numbers I could find were to their retail store and service center. I couldn't get anyone from the retail store to direct me to who I needed since they didn't open until 10. I tried calling the service center which ended up being their customer service 800 number. I tried to get through on that number to a rep so maybe they could direct me to the right person but all I got was a message that said all reps were busy. I didn't know what else to do.

Someone called me 10 minutes after I was supposed to be there and I tried to explain that we were stuck in Wyoming but he didn't seem to care and just told me that I needed to talk to Scott D. and he would have him call me. He never did. So I called him and left messages Tuesday morning and Wednesday morning.

He just called me and was like "I'm calling you back (long pause)." So I asked him if anyone had talked to him and he said he just knew that I wasn't there on Monday and I was supposed to be. So he's got this attitude like "So, why are you calling me?" I can't even remember the way the conversation actually went but he was pretty much like "You weren't there, you agreed to be there on the 28th, what can I do?" I said "Well, I didn't know if I could attend another class or not."

He rudely says, "You weren't there. Why weren't you?" I told him we had gotten stranded in Wyoming. He rudely accused me of not calling. "Our rep had to call you after you didn't show up." he says. I told him that I had tried but couldn't get through to anyone. He made me feel like he thought I was some low life who was just blowing them off.

He acted so put off so I told him thanks for calling me back but that I thought it was really crappy that it took him 2 days to call me back and that if this is the kind of company they are then I didn't want to work for them. Then I hung up. I don't want to work for a company that doesn't understand that things happen. I know they have a high turn over rate. Maybe the fact that they have no concern for other people is a reason why. I would have just been a face in the crowd to them anyways. They hire hundreds of people at a time and and lose them just as quickly. I'm glad they showed their true colors to me before I wasted my time there.

It might have been good money (if I was good at it) but we'll find another way. It makes me mad that he acted like I was scum or something. Oh well, I know there's something else out there for me.

No comments: