Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

Here's a random picture


It's a cold rainy morning here in Idaho. And I'm loving it!

David has started working on his brother's bike. He's really enjoying it. It's been a while since he's been able to work on a bike. His brother is working on the wind turbines down in Texas and can afford to pay David to work on his bike. Which works out nicely for all of us. He gets a bike, we get money :0)

I still haven't heard back from Grain Growers. I'm not really expecting to so I've been looking in the paper for jobs. I'm really hoping that David can get hired on with the county's road and bridge dept. I guess they're trying to get some guy up there disability and are waiting for all the paperwork to go through. When he's gone they're going to have to hire someone else and Troy, the head guy, really wants David. I might have already said all this though. They said they'd still have to put out an ad but that they want David. I really hope he gets it b/c he'd be on permanently and he'd get benefits. He'd also work four tens. It would be nice to have Friday's off! I guess there's a pay cap there so he wouldn't be able to work there and make lots of money. I guess there are guys there that have been there for 20 years or more and still make as much money as someone who's been there 2 years. That kinda sucks. I'm keepin' my fingers crossed for this one though!

I was really hoping to work at Grain Growers part time and go to school. It would be so nice to finally finish. It's only been 7 years since I started college :0)

David and I have been daydreaming about starting a bbq restaurant. Of course, we would start off catering. That's how Paula Deen got her start you know! There is no where to eat bbq around here. We get alot of bikers through here too and we all know bikers love bbq. It's just a dream but it could be fun!

Now, I've already shared this picture. And we actually didn't drive home looking like this. We had to leave the trailers in Wyoming for the night. Anyways, even without the trailers we saw 2 people taking pictures of our truck. There's alot more in the bed of the truck than what it looks like.. The mudflaps were dragging the ground. The backseat of the truck was crammed too.
And here's a picture I found while looking at this website: www.peopleofwalmart.com


All I have to say is: I'm glad we didn't look like that :0)

No comments: