Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Blog Book

Oh my gosh I'm so excited! I have already posted today but that's okay. I just found a website that will publish your blog and make it a book. I just finished mine and I'm so stinkin' excited. I mean, who's to say this blog is going to still be on the internet when I'm gone? This book will create something my children and their children (and so on) can hold in their hands and read. A journal that I have written essentially. It puts my words and pictures in the book. I love it. I can't wait to order mine!!!

Oh, and I just LOVE my new header photo! I know most of the pictures, when you click on them, are grainy but that's ok. The camera was having a bad day. I still love them!

1 comment:

chelsea said...

So what website did you go through?