Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Recipes

I went to the house in town today to find 2 things. I came out of there with a box full of recipes. Recipes in books, torn out of magazines and printed off the internet. It's kind of silly, I suppose, that I have so many recipes considering I don't cook all that often. I get stage fright.

I really have become quite the recipe collector. I could spend all day looking at recipe sites and blogs. It makes my heart happy.

So now I have given myself a project. I'm putting all the recipes onto my computer and then I'm going to print them out and put them in a binder. I will have 2 binders. One for recipes I want to try and one for recipes I have tried and want to keep. This is going to take a while...

So, if anyone knows any delicious recipes to give me, please do so!

No comments: