Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Don't Know What to Say

I know that some people, my husband being one of them, can't understand why people feel the need to share their problems with the internet world. But blogging is an outlet for so many people and I am one of them. I don't share things that are real personal but this I have to get off my chest. Many people will know what I am talking about and for those that don't, just ask. I am going to be indirect on here regarding the situation.

I just can't believe the news I heard tonight. For a long time I had a lot of anger against my cousin. I felt he had wronged me when I had tried to help him as best as I could. As time has passed I have let go of the anger and have had a deep sadness that he had chosen to go down the path he has taken. He has had a lot of bad things happen in his life that were beyond his control. A lot of bad things have happened though because of choices he has made. But the events that have revealed themselves are simply unbelievable. My heart breaks for the little boy that I used to play with at my Grandma and Grandpa's. He was so happy and giggly. So creative and fun. Then he grew up.

I love my cousin and am deeply saddened at what has happened. Shock. Sickness. Sadness. I feel all these things. I just can't believe what my own blood has done. My own family. If it is true, he deserves just punishment. It's all I think about. So many questions with no answers. I cannot find adequate words to express how I feel. My family is going to be changed by this as well as the other family if there is one. That poor soul.

1 comment:

Chan said...

(((hugs))) Hannah and prayers for your family as everyone works thru all of this.