Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Keep On Keepin' On

I went by Grain Growers today and still no word on whether I can go back or not. I'm not getting my hopes up. I know they probably really can't afford to hire someone on and also they're concerned with whether or not they'll have enough work for me in a month. I guess the winter months are really slow there. We'll see how it goes. I sent in my resume for a job yesterday and David was supposed to pick me up another application on his way to work.

Job searching is so fun. Not.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

Hannah sorry jobs aren't working like you would like! I keep coming up with your name when I am thinking about something and I just thought I would pass on the information. I am a new Mary Kay consultant and we are having a guest night tomorrow. I know it is short notice, but if it works it works. There will be lots of free product giveaways, and good knowledge about the career opportunity. Info Oct 8th at 6:30 Spring HIll Suites & Conference Center by Marriott, 635 South River woods Parkway, Logan Ut. Dress is business. Let me know if you will be there so I can meet up with you. No pressure...as I said I just felt impressed to share this with you!