Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Photo Albums

Yesterday I was feeling nostalgic and got out some of my pictures to look at. I love to look at pictures. I want to take a lot of pictures of this time of mine and David's life because I want my future children to be able to enjoy seeing our lives when we're gone. I know the sadness of feeling like you don't have enough pictures of a parent you've lost. Well, here goes:

This is Amy and I on Spring Break in 2001. We are in Brownsville, TX on our way to Mexico. How cool is it that we have matching shirts?? LOL I know, we thought it was cool at the time though!

This is Amy and I at a Mexican restaurant in Brownsville, TX. Man, I was skinny!

This is me and my uncle Danial. And the three dogs are from left to right: Lacy, Flash and Shadow. I realize I look like a boy. I asked my mom one time why I always had boy haircuts and she said "because that's how you liked it" but I'm pretty sure that at this age, I had no short boy haircut preference :0)

This picture is my handsome grandpa. He was a straight dancer.

Oh my goodness! This picture is at the time that David and I were liking each other but before the ballroom dancing, so we were in a weird flirty, giddy to be around each other but still no thought of being together place. This was taken at my friend Chris' apartment. Who's taking the picture? David. Why? Because he knew I looked good :0) He chased me into the bathroom and took my picture. *sigh* The good ol' days. Actually it was a bittersweet time. This was also probably a month or 2 after my mom died. Bummer.

I will post more tomorrow! Yay for you! LOL

1 comment:

Chan said...

love the pictures and the stories that go with them!