Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rainy Day

It's been a rainy, chilly day here in Idaho. David and I slept late. Maybe it was the rain. Then David and I cleaned up the basement and threw out a bunch of old mail and got it organized. How fun, right?

My friend got me this new Keurig coffee pot and it is simply awesome! I can't wait to go to Logan and buy me some more coffee for it. I want to order some off the internet too. It will also give me just hot water for my hot teas. Yum. Amy got me a tea called Dragon Pearl Jasmine and it is one of the best smells I've ever smelled. It's weird, it was like drinking a flower but it didn't taste like a flower. Simply delicious!!

I also got some markers that are supposed to cover up scratches on your furniture when I was in OK. I used if on my furniture that got all scratched up in the move and it worked pretty well.

Anyways, gotta finish up the basement!

No comments: