Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Shopping!

Yesterday Vicki and I went to Tai Pan Trading Company. It's a wholesale home decor place. It was so cool. They had some of the cutest holiday decorations! I picked up a few things for myself too!

After we went there we stopped of at this roadside produce place to buy some pumpkins. Vicki got a buckskin pumpkin which is supposed to make really good pumpkin pies so she got one to try it out.

We came back and had dinner and then we all watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was ok. Pretty long.

It's 12:30 in the morning and I'm here typing this because David is having a hard time breathing and since I'm a worry wart, it's hard for me to lay next to him and listen to him wheeze. A friend who has exprience with allergy related problems recommended Zyrtec but I always forget to get it. I found some Benadryl in the cabinet though and gave him that and some ibuprofen. I've never heard that ibuprofen could help respiratory problems but it is an anti-inflammatory and we figured his bronchial tubes are inflamed. Who knows. The benadryl has helped in the past though. I think I just need to get him into the doctor and see about getting him an inhaler or something. I have no idea what triggers his breathing problems. He's never had them until we came to Idaho and it's only at night.

Well, guess I'll sit here and watch some boob tube.

No comments: