Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

The Sand Dunes

We got back yesterday from playing at the sand dunes. I think we all had a good time. On Saturday the guys went out right in the middle of the day and got too hot and experienced some motion sickness while out and weren't looking so good when they made it back. Sunday they decided to only ride in the morning and went and picked up some drammamine which worked awesome. They went on some really big dunes yesterday but none of us girls got to see them.

David took me out for a ride but of course we ended up going out too far and there were some times that I was sure we weren't going to make it down a dune but we did and then I asked to go back :0)

Tonight David is playing in a slow pitch softball tournament tonight. Hope he has fun!

I didn't really get any pics of David since I wasn't out there when he was riding. Here are some I did get though:

This is Austin going up a dune.

Here's David and me.

Here's Carson.

Trace needed a ride too.

He liked this little bike. Carson did too.

No comments: