Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hello 3rd Trimester!! 28 Weeks

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

I'm feeling really good! We'll see how that changes here in the next few months haha!! I was reading on my birth board women who are the around the same week as me and they were experiencing all kinds of fun things. Heartburn, swelling, pain, tiredness, breathing difficulties, hips hurting, back hurting, can't get comfy, I know there was more. Praise God I'm being spared...for now :0) I'll get back to you in another month or two!

Little Avery is moving around like crazy. She still won't move for her daddy~stubborn girl. I go to the midwife today!!! Woot Woot!

And I leave for OK next week! yay! I really hope it's a fun and relaxing time!

No comments: