Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Heart Oklahoma

I'm wondering if David and I could survive a long distance relationship??? I'm just kidding. I would miss him too much but I'm going to miss Oklahoma too! I'm ready to see my honey :0)

Yesterday's shower was really great. Avery got TONS of clothes. Funny thing is, everyone bought her big clothes. So once she hits about 3, she'll be set! My mother in law and I got everything into one giant suitcase and a few other things in a box that I'll ship home tomorrow. I'll only be leaving behind a bath tub and a tote.

It'll be nice to get back to the cooler weather but strangely I'm liking the heat...for now.

Tomorrow I've still got one last lunch date, a frozen yogurt date and dinner plans. I'm having such a great time with my friends and family!!

No comments: